Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when triggering Integration Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Experts!

I try to perform the following scenario:

When file File_name.DBF is put into some specified folder, Integration Process is triggered. In this Integration Process I form SQL-Query and send it to get data from this DBF.

I do not want to use Sender JDBC adapter.

So for triggering Integration Process I created dummy message type and configured the Sender File adepter. This file adapter checks the folder every minute. When file File_name.DBF appears a dummy message is formed.

This message is used to trigger the integration process. Then I use this dummy message in transformation (form SQL-Query) as Source message. I do not map any of its fields (only use it as start message). But at runtime in SXMB_MONI there is an error in this transformation. I can continue process after error manually and everything is good.

Could you explain why this error happens and how to fix it?

Is it possible to trigger Integration Processes like this? Or if it's not could you advise the other way to start process?

BR,

Vika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vika,

Would it be an option to use a DBF to CSV converter instead working with the DBF directly?

There are many tools to convert dbf to csv.

The best approach of course would be that the sender application provides a csv instead a dbf.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Stefan!

We can't use a DBF to CSV converter, because we should only put the source DBF file to the folder without any convertion. And we get it from external provider only in DBF format.

Could you replace the mapping with a Java mapping?

I think that would work, as Java mapping does not require an XML file as input.

All you need to do is writing the fix XML payload to output stream.

I'll try this. But I'm new to Java mappings, so it may take some time.

Can I use XSLT mapping instead of Java mapping?

And still the strange thing that graphical mapping fails only the first time after putting the DBF file to the folder. The second time it passes without errors, SQL_QUERY is formed and sent and so on. So process completes successfully. How to explain such behaviour if the problem is in graphical mapping? Have you any ideas?

BR,

Vika

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I'll try this. But I'm new to Java mappings, so it may take some time.

> Can I use XSLT mapping instead of Java mapping?

XSLT can only operate on XML files, so this is not possible here.

> And still the strange thing that graphical mapping fails only the first time after putting the DBF file to the folder. The second time it passes without errors, SQL_QUERY is formed and sent and so on. So process completes successfully. How to explain such behaviour if the problem is in graphical mapping? Have you any ideas?

No, I have no idea.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

btw: I cannot promise that it will work with java mapping.

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viktoria Demina,

I understand your scenario (current design) as:- when "File_name.DBF" is present in sender folder, Integration process (IP) should be executed. Then in IP, SQL_Query is constucted to retrive data from database.

This way of triggering Integration Process is possible.

Note:-

1) Input file should not be empty. Beacuse empty input to Operational Mapping will not give any output.

2) If possible, content of "File_name.DBF" should be

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ns0:EmptyStartMessage  xmlns:ns0="http://Infosys/Test/MqlinktoPI/test">
      <element1/>
      <element1/>
</ns0:EmptyStartMessage >

3) Check the output of Operational Mapping with input coming from "File_name.DBF", it should generate valied SQL XML structure [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/44/7b7855fde93673e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm]

Your mapping program should produce XML like this

<root>
   <StatementName>
                  <anyName action=u201D SQL_QUERYu201D | u201CSQL_DMLu201D>
              <access>SQL-String with optional placeholder(s)</access>
              <key>
                 <placeholder1>value1</placeholder1>
                 <placeholder2>value2<placeholder2>     
              </key>
          </anyName >  
      </StatementName>
</root>

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Raghu Vamsee!

I understand your scenario (current design) as:- when "File_name.DBF" is present in sender folder, Integration process (IP) should be executed. Then in IP, SQL_Query is constucted to retrive data from database.

This way of triggering Integration Process is possible.

DBF file is the database from which I need to get data. Every time I put DBF file to the folder Integration process should be triggered to read data and then the file is moved to archive folder.

As I use File adapter to check for DBF and send dummy message I suppose that structure of this dummy message schould not be the real structure of DBF.

My mapping generates valid XML structure. I'm sure about it because sometimes Integration process passes successfully. Only the first attempt after putting DBF file to the folder has error in mapping.

So, It seem to be something else..

BR,

Vika

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using graphical mapping tool?

Then your source message must be valid XML, even when you do not use any values from it.

Maybe you can use FCC in file chanel at have at least a root node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Stefan!

Yes, I use graphical mapping tool.

Dummy message type have the following structure:

EmptyStartMessage 1..1

element 1..unbounded

element2 1..unbounded

or in TextView:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="some_namespace" targetNamespace="some_namespace2">

<xsd:element name="EmptyStartMessage" type="EmptyStartMessage" />

<xsd:complexType name="EmptyStartMessage">

<xsd:sequence>

<xsd:element name="element" maxOccurs="unbounded">

<xsd:complexType>

<xsd:sequence>

<xsd:element name="element2" type="xsd:string" maxOccurs="unbounded"></xsd:element>

</xsd:sequence>

</xsd:complexType>

</xsd:element>

</xsd:sequence>

</xsd:complexType>

</xsd:schema>

It seems to be a valid XML.

The strange thing is that when I put DBF to the folder, on the first try Integration Process ends with Error. But the next time it triggers on the same file (which is still in the folder) the process passes this mapping without error and continues.

Can you suppose why is that so?

BR,

Vika

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ihave tested in our system and noticed, that the incoming payload needs not to be XML, when target structure is made with constants only. So I was wrong.

Can you check the monitor for BPM for the error message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the Trace of the Mapping:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><MappingTrace><Trace level="1" type="T">Mapping-Namespace:http://Classificators/KLADR </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Mapping-Name:KLADR_InitializeMessageCounter </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Mapping-SWCV:5C0C6761B33C11DEADEFE1580A509697 </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Mapping-Step:1 </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Mapping-Type:JAVA </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Mapping-Program:com/sap/xi/tf/_KLADR_InitializeIterator_ </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Mapping has one input message. </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Dynamic Configuration ( http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File FileName KLADR.DBF ) </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">1-1 mapping required. </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Creating Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_KLADR_InitializeIterator_. </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Load 5c0c6761-b33c-11de-adef-e1580a509697, http://Classificators/KLADR, -1, com/sap/xi/tf/_KLADR_InitializeIterator_.class. </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Search com/sap/xi/tf/_KLADR_InitializeIterator_.class (http://Classificators/KLADR, -1) in swcv 5c0c6761-b33c-11de-adef-e1580a509697. </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Loaded class com.sap.xi.tf._KLADR_InitializeIterator_ </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Call method execute of the application Java mapping com.sap.xi.tf._KLADR_InitializeIterator_ </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_KLADR_InitializeIterator_ </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.checkParserException(Transformer.java:187)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:174)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:120)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:68)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.java:131)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor361.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187)

at $Proxy226.processFunction(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1461.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.call(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:277)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:219)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:254)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)

Root Cause:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:157)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Root Cause:

com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)(:main:, row=3, col=0) -&gt; com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2787)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2832)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:231)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:145)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:160)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:261)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:280)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:342)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:155)

-

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:144)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:155)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:145)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:160)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:261)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:280)

... 4 more

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_KLADR_InitializeIterator_: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0) </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingRuntimeException: Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_KLADR_InitializeIterator_: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:73)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:68)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.java:131)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.call(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:277)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:219)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:254)

Root Cause:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.checkParserException(Transformer.java:187)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:174)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:120)

at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64)

Root Cause:

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:157)

Root Cause:

com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)(:main:, row=3, col=0) -&gt; com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)

-

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:144)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 3, a, a(:main:, row:3, col:0)

... 4 more

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com/sap/xi/tf/_KLADR_InitializeIterator_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionFatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~ </Trace>

</MappingTrace>

Can you guess what causes error?

BR,

Vika

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here the error message states, that the incoming message must be valid XML.

Could you confirm, that have have not mapped any source node? Not even the root node?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am absolutely shure about it.

BR,

Vika

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you replace the mapping with a Java mapping?

I think that would work, as Java mapping does not require an XML file as input.

All you need to do is writing the fix XML payload to output stream.