cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of quality notification document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

the SAP enables change of notificaiton type, but only if original notification has origin "General notification". Has somebody succeeded to change also notification with origin "Q1 Customer complaint", meaning Quality notification.

Thanks

Br, Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The mentioned customizing I naturally checked before creating the thread. Issue is that my original notiication type has origin "Quality notification", so in iqs22 I do not even have the option to change the doc.type, evne if in SPRO maintained the possible doc.change.

The exit 'QQMA0029' can be utilized only for consistency check, but does nto help to actually enhance document type change for my case.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In config, you have to explicitly define what changes you allow.

Most of my clients have defined their own not. Types. So we have to define for each one, what other not. type it is allowed to be changed to.

In config, under the Quality Notifications area, select Notification Creation --> Notification Type --> Allowed Change of Notification Type.

It should be pretty clear once you are in there.

You must test the conversion however. Read the config help and it will talk about inconsistencies. The data from the source QN must map ok to the target QN. If you special requirements in the target QN like certain mandatory fields, it might nit be possible to make the conversion. Each possible conversion should be carefully tested.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

take help of abaper and just check the following user exit

QQMA0029

not sure, may be this can help u