cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Link: Request not added to QA system buffer on second landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me explain the landscape and strategy first: there are 2 landscapes, each containing DEV, QAS and PRD and a it's own domain controller with a domain link set up between them.

Landscape 1 (R/3 4.7): D01 Q01 P01

Landscape 2 (ERP 6.0): D02 Q02 P02

Leading landscape is LS 1. For one specific transport layer, a transport target group has been created which uses Q01 and D02 as target. Reason: certain workbench objects need to be maintained centrally and distributed across both landscapes to ensure consistency. In my testing environment transport dircetories are not shared but request files can be moved via STMS functionality.

The first part, distributing the requests across both landscapces, works pretty well. Once a request is released on D01, it is added to the importbuffer of both Q01 and D02. Request can also be imported into both systems without any problems.

The real problem is something else: once I import a request into D02, it should be automatically added to Q02 import buffer - but it actually isn't (while I can do that manually without problems). I've tried more or less every constellation I can think of - Q02 as consolidaton & delivery target, putting all systems into one domain, using external systems instead of a domain link - always with the same result - the requests are not being added to Q02 import buffer automatically.

I'd really appreciate any kind of help or hint to solve this issue. Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,

Andy Rohr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is mainly because you might have configured only the consolidation route from D02 -> Q02.

But as this is a request of D01, you also need to configure delivery route between D02 & Q02.

Regards,

rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check out this link :