cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to SRM Web Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am new to SRM and BSP Pages. I have a requirement where I have to change an input box for a dropdown list box. There is a lot on the web about this but my main problem is that I canu2019t find the BSP I have to change.

I see the main menu of SRM in the web browser, and on the Confirmation Goods/Services Page is where I have to make the change.

My question is, how do I know the name of the BSP I have to change?

The SRM Server is 5.0 so it is using ITS.

In SE80 I canu2019t find a u201CZu201D BSP Application. I think it is using Internet Services.

The login screen has the following URL:

http://(FQDN):(Port)/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart?sap-client=400

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please click right button and open the ITS source code. Find the input field name in the source code. Then find up the ITS template name. You can open the ITS template in SE80 as Internet Services.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, thank you for your reply.

I did what you told me. I pressed the right click on the input field and went to Properties. The URL I get is the following:

http://FQDN_Port/sap(cz1TSUQlM2FBTk9OJTNhc2Fwc3EyX1NRMl8xMCUzYXg5dVZ0UWlsTGl2RjNKb3BxQ3FFU3RTWUNPRDZ...

I see that it is using Internet Service BBPCF03. When I go to SE80, Internet Service --> BBPCF03, I double click it and I only see 2 Tab strips (Attributes and Parameters). On the left side tree, under BBPCF03, there is nothing. What I can see on the Parameters are the following two:

~SOURCES bbpcf01

~TRANSACTION bbpcf03

Any Idea?

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Source is bbpcf01. Please open the internet service bbpcf01 in SE80 transaction.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I opened Service BBPCF01 nad this is what I have:

BBPCF01

-

> Topic 99

-

> HTML Templates

-