cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at the time change factory calender (scal) validity period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When I tried to change the factory calender Valid period with t code scal Fr. Year 1996 to Year 2011, it probe me the message "Please enter validity area between years 1995 - 2010." and I wasn't allow to save.

Pls advise how to solve the above problem.

Thanks.

BK GAIKWAD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

your issue is clear that the factory or plant cllendar is defined for only 5 years 2005 to 2010

NOTE: pleaase contact your HR or FICO consultants for this issue & dont change any thing in PRD then you will be responsible for it

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you got this error in IDES. While installing the IDES, the basis person restrict the period (in your case 2010). This issue will not occur in DEV or PRD server. Consult the basis person to extend the period or reinstall. If I am wrong, pl correct me.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

your issue is clear that the factory or plant cllendar is defined for only 5 years 2005 to 2010

NOTE: pleaase contact your HR or FICO consultants for this issue & dont change any thing in PRD then you will be responsible for it

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaikwad

Whose calender is it? Plant calender? customer calender? there are also other calenders...