Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nStep Workflow BADI not working

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to Activate nstep Approval WF using BADI.

Afetr event linkage in SWE2 for SC WS14000133

I am getting message:

<i>Approval workflow is ambiguous. Inform system administrator</i>

Is it prerequisite for maintain Start condition for WF WS14000133 ?If yes could you send me details how can I maintain it in SWB_COND ?

Is there any step which I am missing for this BADIs

implementation in Custmization?

How can I be in debugging mode after creation of SC?

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error message reveals that in ur system more than 1 SC approval WF is activated for the event "SC approved".SO deactivate all the other SC Wf's.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

PLS reward points for helpful answers.

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi disha,

I have checked once again .

Now SC getting Approved without any approval .

Problem is that I am unable to connect BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI implementation with event linkage .

For WF WS14000133 starting condition not required ?

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to activate the event linkage for the WF WS14000133 and obejct type "BUS2121" in SWE2 and not the BADI.

You just need to get the approver list(user names) through this BADI.

There is no starting condition provided for this WF.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I alredy carried out all these steps.Than i place external debugging there to findout whether this BADI working or not .

After that also SC approved without any approval & process is not stucking on that break point .

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a break point in the BADI imlementation and check whether the APPROVAL_TABLE is getting filled with the Approver names.

Also run the transction BBPSC01 in WINGUI and not IE(thru ITS) if you are not able to activate the extrenal debugging properly.

HTH.

Best Regards,

Disha.

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Is it possible I will activate One Step & Two Step workflow from start condition & from Three step approval I want to be controlled by BADI ?

Mean I will handle only from Three Step & above workflow in BADI .

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I am not able to understand your requirement...What exactly is your requirement?Do you wnat a very flexible SC approval strategy or just Approval based on some start conditions like total value of SC/Roles???

Accordingly,you will have to decide which WF to be used..As i said earlier,you can have only 1 WF active for the Object type BUS2121.

So first decide which WF's you wnat to activate...For more info pls refer the foll links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/5a/af5eff85d011d2b42d006094b92d37/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/17/40a86c773d6c41801d78af1a34b90f/content.htm

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks a lot for your response..

Mine requirement is that approval depends on the base of SC value.

It will be upto 4step .

Mine doubt is can I maintain WF Condition for one step & two step or No approval using start condition for WS10000031/60/29?

If the value of SC more than that limit than will trigger Third level Approval .

At that time I will handle only More than Two step approval in BADIs coding of WS10000033.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think so this is possible...For more than 2 step approval(at the header level),you will have to use WF 14000133 with BADI..And i think it will be quite easy alos sicne you have the approval based on only 1 condition i.e. total value of the SC.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful points .

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My concern is can I activate One stap approval from Start Con. & above two step approval I will handle from BADI.

If I activate this BADI than I have to take care about

one Step Approval also in BADI itself.Is It ??

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure on this parallel working of WF's..But i think what you want to achieve can be done through the BADI implementation alone.Sorry,I cnat help you further.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

You can have multiple WF depending on the diff criteria u will give in the start condition. like the total amount of SC.

But at the same insatance only one Condtion should be satisfied.

like if you want multiple step more than 2 steps u will have to do it in BADI.

e.g.

0.01 $ to 5000$ No aproval WF

5000.01 $ to 10000 $ 1 level approval

10000.01 to 20000 $ 2 level approval

20000.01 to 99999.... 3 level approval

you can achieve this kind of scenario by just handling at the start condition.

hope this will help

Regards,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos