cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan next yrs values not appearing in Report Painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our one of Z report (developed thrugh SAP std Report Painter functionality), Plan next yrs column does not shows any value in output of report.

Basically this column should show next years plan values for WBS Element cost elementwise.

When I double click on any of the cell of this column, I am getting output with 0 records but selection criteria is appearing as Period 7 and Fiscal year as 2999 on output screen on the top. So I am thinking that output is not appearing because of wrong selection criteria field values/characteristics values.

Just wanted to know from you all guys, what things should I check in Report Painter to resolve this issue? Also what are the causes of this issue?

Could you please tell me the remedial procedure and transaction code to resolve this kind of issue?

Edited by: SWAPNIL PRAMOD KHARUL on Jan 30, 2011 12:17 PM

Edited by: SWAPNIL PRAMOD KHARUL on Jan 31, 2011 9:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got some Variable > formula issue. So can be closed.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that you have planned cost for next fiscal year to your project? Confirm that first with std. reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have planned cost for next Fiscal year in CJR2 Transaction Code.

Btw which standard report do I need to check so that I can re-confirm this thing to you?

Thanks.

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked CJI4 and S_ALR* report and found some Plan cost in output.

One more observation I want to share with you all guys, In selection scrren of this report there is one field something called as Actuals Upto (and including), if we put any value in this field then this report does not show output for Plan next yrs column but if we keep this selection field as blank then output comes for this Plan next yrs ciolumn.

Could you please suggest what are the possible causes?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, first you need to find out which report do you run. For this go to se93, enter tcode, and look at D_SREPOVARI-REPORT(eg Z1)-this is report group. Then go to gr55 enter report group(eg Z1), then click Go to-Reports, here you'll se Library and report.

Then go to GRR3, find you library and report, Edit-Gen. Data Selection and check them

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to edit the characteristics field value. Could you please suggest me?

Many Thanks.

Edited by: SWAPNIL PRAMOD KHARUL on Feb 3, 2011 11:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your characterstics assignment against the fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Characteristics are:

Value Type: ZCJUL01

Value Type:10

Version:6-VERP

Period: 7

Valuation:0

Object ind.:1 to 5

Object ind.:P

Fiscal Year: Z-GJHNJ Next Year to 2999

I think it looks like wrong Period selection characteristics value.

Please suggest/guide what has to be done?

Edited by: SWAPNIL PRAMOD KHARUL on Feb 3, 2011 9:19 AM

Edited by: SWAPNIL PRAMOD KHARUL on Feb 3, 2011 9:21 AM