cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in detail with the CIN pricing + normal pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to know the details of pricing being followed where the CIN pricing goes simultaneously with the normal sales. I don't know that how both of these things goes together i.e. in integration.

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

UTXJ links both of them.

Your question is very vague.

If you can be more clear in your question, you can get better answers.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst- SAP- SD/MM/CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Sumanth Gururaj,

Your solution of the trx. code UTXJ was a helpful reply but, I want to know that how the processing of both the pricing procedure & the excise duty taxation go hands on together just for e.g. under the pricing procedure JINFAC, we find the pricing condition PR00 along with the tax condition types but there is no provision being made for the discounts or else the frieght condition types or any other condition types, like the manual entries for the sales order being placed, which are being found under the normal/standard pricing procedure RVAA01. As we know that we use to pay VAT over the sales price my question is suppose the material costs Rs.800 with 4% BED i.e. of Rs.32 plus a CESS of 2% on excise duty that will be Rs.0.64 collectively as Rs.832.64 or Rs.900 in roundup for this if the manufacturer sells it for a 50% profit (i.e. Rs.450) making the selling price as Rs.1350. Then JINFAC doesn't counts for any kind of customer discounts like K007.

So, my question is how to configure all this, how this all go hand in hand. Do I need to practice more or I am unaware of the scenarios properly that how they are working in practical terms. How can we find the integration of discount condition types with the taxation condition types being involved in the control data of the pricing procedure? Apart from this all the trx. code UTXJ was shown as inexistant under the status bar. I am confused, kindly help me out of this.

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can copy standard pricing procedures with excise (e.g. JINFAC) and copy it into a Z-pricing procedure (e.g. ZINFAC) and add your own condition types (discounts, etc.). Make sure the From and To (in steps) are properly maintained in the new pricing proc.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard pricing procedure comes with fixed condition types for sale price, ED & Tax. Apart from this, if you want to have a different condition type (say in your case, it is discount), you need to create a new condition type in V/06, maintain access sequence for that in V/07 and assign this condition type in your pricing procedure.

Better please go through the forum as to how a pricing procedure fetches the condition types in sale order / billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi