cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wants to know the practical steps in Variant Configuration process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to know the practical steps being performed under the variant configuration process being followed under textile industry or a pharmaceutical industry. Can anybody please help me out of this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the forum and google there are plenty of documents on the same.

if you are not able to find it please update the same to the forum

i will certainly help you.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the forum and google there are plenty of documents on the same.

if you are not able to find it please update the same to the forum

i will certainly help you.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Balajia,

I had went through the various notes & documents which are available on the goggle notes & the forum notes & I had found the two most commonest e.g.s which were being followed were of CAR & Bikes but, apart from these I want some practical steps over the Textile industry or from Pharmaceutical sector with very much peculiarity in the formation of the code.

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am aware of the processes which needs to be performed under the variant configuration process but I am quite unaware of the possible variant requirements in textile sector, or even in the pharma sector. If you please kindly suggest me about the possible variants in either of the two sectors then it will be of great help on my part from your side. Can anybody help me out of this situation?

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

I think you are aware Variant config. is used to configure the material according to the requirement of the customer at the time of processing the sale order.But to my knowledge of pharma business the material will be produced in advance and there will be lot of planning associated to increase the business,and there will be different combinations and strengths available at the disposal,there will not be any make to order scenario.Since it is an ongoing process.It will be like the number of end users of that particular product in the market(here end users will be the patients to whom the medicine has been prescribed).I hope this will be of some help to you.If am wrong pls correct me.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Kindly update my knowledge regarding the textile sector, whether we can have variants under the yarn product or not. Your updation regarding the pharma sector with respect to my query & the log was very informative & accurate. But now I want to go with the second option. Kindly assist.

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

I am very sorry to say i don't know much about the Textile industry.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: malladirb on Feb 1, 2011 12:42 PM