cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one ejb project which contains one session bean and i have made that session bean a web service.Then i created ear for that and deployed that ear.Now i have another ejb project in which i need refer the first ejb. So i have added that ejb to my new ear.When i am deploting it is giving an error like:

"The web service is already exists in the http server provider".

But i need both the web services to be there in the project.Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will take only one ear and i will add all my ejbs to that ear.But i have to add 15 such ejbs which all dependent and all need to have web services. But when i am deploying that ear it giving an error like:

applicationprobs.ear is too large. so i need resolve this issue.How can i do this.pls help me out to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Kiran.

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Better to make one common EJB with common functionality without web service deploy with common EAR. so that you can refer by all EJB to common EJB. try to avoid more dependency between all projects.

Regards

Suresh KB

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I think using AAA ear u deployed A (wsdl) web service. now u want to deploy B(wsdl) web service using BBB ear but now you added A(wsdl) web service ejb to BBB ear and trying to deploy.

you cant deploy because A(wsdl) web service already registered using AAA Ear again your trying to deploy using BBB Ear thats is conflict same web service name using different ear.Web service name should be unique in server.

Undeploy web Service there two ways:

1. Delete web service-> build-> deploy. service will be disappear.

2. Go to SDM...(Remote gui). undeployment tab is there undeploy both ear.

Deploy second EAR which u have both web service and enjoy forget about first ear.

I hope this will solve your problem..let me know i am correct.

Regards

Suresh