Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 1512895 - Support team determination + e-mail notific. to support team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have 3 question to you.

1. Note 1512895 - Support team determination + e-mail notific. to support team.

This note incompletely explain how setup e-mail notific. to support team.

I setup support team determination on base of SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER according that note and it work fine.

But for e-mail notific. to support team I have to create new Acton Definition (on base of SLFN0001_ADVANCED_MAIL).

If I understand that right - e-mail notific to support team must work without additional Acton Definition.

How I can do that?

2. Are there possibility send e-mail to all members of support team (defined in t_code PPOMA_CRM) on e-mails which set in Person Business Partner and don`t use e-mail distribution list in Support Team Business Partner?

3. How I can use SAP Business Workplace distribution list in Support Team Business Partner without usage external distribution list on e-mail server?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Andrey,

There are a very intresting links about Support Team Determination + email notification, maybe these links can help you.

Best Regards,

Diego Fischer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All troubles solved.

Note 1512895:

===========================================

Note that sorting the new action for determining the support team and sending the e-mail must be higher than sorting the action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_UPDATE_DNO.

This ensures that all necessary information is already available for filling the e-mail at the time of processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody. I customize Solution Manager 7.1. At me a similar situation, and at me a problem about use of the distribution list mailing which is filled in the field of an e-mail (BP in Org. Unit - transaction PPOMA_CRM). For notification I use operation for e-mail sending to processor of SMIN transaction. It has been created by copying from standard operation for the notice of the message proccesor (action - SMIN_STD_MAIL_PROCESSOR). In version 7.1 for definition of a support team I use a rule on the basis of BRFPLUS and operation SMIN_STD_FIND_TEAM_SEND_EMAIL is not active. My problem to send notices to all experts from a support team if the status "Forwarded" is set. For forwarding of incidents I use standard operation SMIN_STD_MSG_DISPATCH and a rule 35000139 (transaction PFAC). To my support team for example there corresponds the business partner (organizational unit) TEST_BP. I have created the distribution list "test" and have filled this distribution list in the field "e-mail" of the business partner. After testing - there is an error: the address of the recipient is not correct. The system does not understand that the filled field in BP is a distribution list. Help to solve this problem please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It`s not solve problem.

That problem exist as in modified smartform as and standard smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're using the same exact Smart Form for both actions? Or is one a copy of the other?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

pls goto sppfcadm tcode and then choose crm order

then your action profile followed by your email action

in the processing method of your email action just check what is the smartform name and processing class

you can take the help of developer if both the action are using same smartform to modify their content

also check this blog

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thanks for answer!

I can't find in that links answer for howto set email to send message all member support team.

In suport team BP when I press botton "relationship" I can see BP of emploers from that support team.

E-mails for emploers BP are set correct. But when support team determination executed, e-mail send only on e-mail which set for support team BP.

Are configuration exist without use sap and e-mail distribution lists?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can't send mail to all team members ....you can only send email to one email id

so in group case you can have a group defined in your external mailbox like lotus or outlook etc

defined this in the bp of your team so that when mail is triggered to your mailbox

currently this is the only alternative solution which is being used as we can't mail to all members define in PPOMA_CRM

Whatever email id is in BP mail will be triggered to that ID so you can take decision based upon your situation whether you want to send mail to Lotus outlook etc

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I configure support team determination and e-mail notification in that way. And it work good!

But there are one problem yet.

When message created in our Service Desk, two e-mail send. One send on support team e-mail (it generated support team determination procedure) and second on message creator e-mail (it generated e-mail notification procedure). Both based on one smartform. And must have same contents. But e-mail which send to support team doesn`t contain contents of `Long Text` field message. When support team determination triggered on change status (not creation message as in first case) field `Long Text` in e-mail to support team is right.

e-mail to message creator contain:

Contents other fields

Short text: short text content

Contents other fields

Long text

long text contents 1st string

long text contents 2nd string

long text contents 3rd string

long text contents 4th string

Contents other fields

e-mail to support team contain only:

Contents other fields

Short text: short text contents

Contents other fields

Long text

Contents other fields

Please help solve that problem.

Thanks and best regards!

Edited by: Andrey Garshin on Jul 7, 2011 8:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some reason sometimes when you make updates to SmartForms it won't reflect the changes in the email. To make the changes show up do the following.

Deactivate the action (check the checkbox in the action profile) and Save

Reactivate the action (uncheck the checkbox) and Save