cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Interactive Adobe Forms/Workflows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following steps for my client in their appraisal process.

Manger selects his employee using webdynpro and selects the appraisal form.

Manager and Employee fills Appraisal form / interactive adobe form in the beginning of the year .

It will be sent to the employee UWL through workflow for verification in read only form where he can add his comments in the comments box.Once he agrees with the objectives and submits the form it sits in the UWL of managers.

After six months there will be revision of Objective Setting if required by manager and employee with same as above process.

Objective Setting should be freezed after approval.

At the end of the year, the final appraisal form is agreed with employees and manager an approval from manager should send to the next level line manager UWL using workflows.

I have built the webdynpro application with an interactive adobe appraisal form , but how to trigger the Workflow from the adobe form and what are the steps i need to customize for the above process and store the appraisal form after the second line managers approval??

Are these available in standard workflows provided by SAP? Or do I need customization?

Please help.

Thanks.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

soumyajitroy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Your requirement is achievable by configuring a HR Process by using the HCM Process and Process. Please refer to SAP course material HR 280 for an overview of the HCM process and forms.

Regards,

Roy

Answers (0)