cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Key in Symbol MC9090 device

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have an problem with function keys functionality on Symbol MC9090 devices (Windows mobile 5.0) for an SAP ITSMOBILE aplication, I'm trying associate events in javascript to keyboard, but don't get work.

In the explorer desktop is fine but on the MC9090 devices don't work.

Thanks in Advance.

morojan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morojan,

have you managed to do it?

Are you trying to use the pocket internet explorer?

Best Regards,

André Costa

0 Kudos

Hi André,

still does not work

the client wants to use IE browser, I'm trying with javascript but the device does not work routines as in the browser's laptop

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morojan,

It seems that with LXE devices function keys work properly even through Pocket IE. I'm expecting to have one of those for testing purposes at the end of this week, latest beggining of next week.

I hope I can find out that the problem is not from Pocket IE side, and maybe be able to understand a little bit more about mapping concept.

If you want me to perform any testing with the device let me know.

I'll come back when I have news.

Best Regards,

André Costa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morojan,

Function Keys work properly in LXE MX8 device using IE. The problem must be the Motorola mapping.

Have you found anything?

Best Regards,

André Costa

0 Kudos

Hi André,

I have not found anything. The client wants to use IE browser.

Best Regards

former_member182680
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

up to Windows Mobile 6.5 the IE does not support the OnKeyPress Event and therefore does not send any key events to the Form. This issues needs to be solved by using an industry Browser which remaps the KeyPressed Events to javascript functions.

Regards,

Uwe