cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to edit a column in web dynpro table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am facing problem in editing a single column in my table.

on selecting a row and clicking of a button the complete row is appearing as editable , i am using read only property for this , but i am unable to keep some rows as editable and some as read only.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> i am facing problem in editing a single column in my table.

> on selecting a row and clicking of a button the complete row is appearing as editable , i am using read only property for this , but i am unable to keep some rows as editable and some as read only.

Hi,

See, if you bind only one attribute to the readonly then the entire column would be readonly or editable. I can think of two ways to solve this problem.

1. Add a new attribute to your node like _readonly Bind this _readonly to the celleditor readonly property of the table coulmn.

You can fill this attribute either in the back end per row or loop through the node in the webdynpro and by default set it false. Enable true based on your condition.

2.Bind the attribute property read_only to the cell_editor readonly property of the table column.

Based on your condition use the if_wd_context_element method set_attribute_property to set read_only property true or false.

Answers (0)