cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum delivery quantity based on Distribution channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can we have a minimum delivery quantity based on distribution channel?

Is this possible in standard SAP? If so can you please suggest me on how this can be done? I have seen minimum delivery quantity in material master and minimum sales quantity. But this is not what I am looking for.

For example: I have 2 distribution channels. 1st is Distributors and 2nd is Employee distribution channels.

The minimum quantity that Distributors can purchase should be 100kgs while the minimum quantity Employees can purchase is 1kg.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As already suggested, in MMR the sales org data 1 is valid for a specific Distribution chain

Distribution chain is (Sales org + Distribution channel )

Say for distribution channel 10 which is Distributors you can maintain delivery qty as 100 Kg

and

for distribution channel 20 which is Employee distribution channels. you can maintain delivery qty as 1 Kg

This data is is Distribution chain specific only

In this example if you try to create sales order for 125 kg for distribution channel 10 system will throw a warning message and you can override the message and still can save the sales order with 125 kg

If you wish this message can be converted to error in OVAH t code

Your requirement can be certainly met by standard itself

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Raja and Lakshmipathi for your suggestions. I will definitely try this solution out. I am now marking this thread as closed.

Issue resolved. It is working perfectly fine as suggested

Edited by: Rohan Gudavalli on Feb 1, 2011 8:22 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the field in material master you had indicated should work due to the fact, you can distinguish them by distribution channel. Please test and update.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi