cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in DP81

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem when executing DP81. I have searched the forum but couldnt get any relevant clue.

My business process is like this:

1. Create inquiry - VA11

2. Create Project - CJ01 / CJ20N

3. Create Cost plan - CJ40 / CJ20N Easy cost planning

4. Create quotation based on the above step 3. - DP81

I am struck here at step 4. When I am doing the cost planning using Trxn CJ40, I am getting the error No expenditure items found Message no. VPK1310

But when do the Easy cost planning I am able to create the quotation in DP81.

I have checked all my settings of DIP profile. The settings are as follow:

1. Usage: Quotation creation and Sales Pricing

2. Characteristics: Accounting Indicator, Cost Element, Material, Transaction Currency, Unit of Measure, WBS Element, all are Char relevant and Material determination possible.

3. Source: Planned costs - Total Records - 100 %

Easy cost planning - 100%

4. Selection Criteria for the both is empty.

5. Material Determination: Material: 30000005, Transfer Cost & Quantities, no other ticks enabled.

Can some one please help me out in getting any clue for resolving the above problem.

Thanks in Advance,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In CJ40 are you doing cost element planning or hierarchical planning?

Any way why are you you using CJ40 and easy cost planning - wouldn't that double up your plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veerendra,

Thanks for your reply. The problem got solved. I was entering the level 1 WBS Element in the Iquiry account assignment, where as the planning is done at different WBS element.

I was using CJ40 & ECP for testing different scenarios. In CJ40 the planning is done at cost element level, unit costing.

But I am facing one more problem.

When I create the Inquiry, I enter one FG material and qty >1, say 2.

So my cost planning is done for 2 FG qty in the project for a WBSE, when I create quotation how this can be shown as 2 qty? System is taking the Qty as 1 always.

Can you please through some idea on this?

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen,

Please check your DIP profile Setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Thnx for your reply.

I have checked my DIP profile, in the Material assignment I have maintained Transfer Costs & Qty, then tried to execute DP81.

In my cost planning, I have entered 3 line items with different materials each 1 qty, when I run DP81, system is taking qty as 3, where as my INquiry qty is 2. When I set the DIP to Transfer Cost & Qty, I think its picking the no. of line items in the cost planning as the qty in DP81.

Can you please through some light on this?

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one please help me on this?

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

That is the standard behaviour of the system.

Please refer the [SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/92/b1c33716b19139e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm] it says, "Regardless of whether you assign the inquiry item to a billing element or account assignment element, the system considers the whole billing structure when carrying out sales pricing."

So you need to convince your client about this or else go for development .

Regards,

Amaresh Makal