SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ISU FICA :Elimination pending clarify item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working in FICA module ISU .We process a duplicate incoming payment file The other day ,so the items was accounted before but I have a payment lot duplicate incoming payment now into the FPCPL transaction .I cannot clarified them because is a duplicate incoming payment so i would like delete all the duplicate incoming payment lot and that disappear into the FPCPL transaction but without create inconsistencies into the system , but i donu2019t know how .

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks and kind regards

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Alfredo:

You should reverse all of the payments - and be sure to set the 'Cancel payment document' during reversal. This will reverse the full posting and make it as if the duplicate was never received.,

regards,

bill.

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all it is advisable that you dont upload duplicate items .

Secondly regarding your issues use FP08 to reverse the documents that you feel are duplicate and want to remove from clarification worklist .

On the other hand you can also use the T code FCUM for write off of items from clarification worklist , for that you will have to make the settings for tansfer postings to .

Check for that option as here you can write off in mass for multiple clearing accounts .

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hi,

is that T CODE IS CORRECT

surya pamarty

0 Kudos

Hello.

The correct transaction code is FPCUM...