cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT amoumt diplay in billing...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please help me out for dislaying vat amount at at the time of billing(VAT invoice)

As there are two values 1.Agreement value (net Price) 2. Market value.(manualy feed)

and by creating the line item for vat material,vat @1% is manually entered

should be applied at whichever be the higher ammount.(Agreement value /market value.).

Hope i will get a solution for this.

Regards,

yogeshraina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it is possible in standard. You need to create a routine (alternate calculation type) for this which, will check for the highest value from the first two condition types and calculate % value based on it and % entered.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you be more clear in your requirement?

Are you referring to displaying the VAT in invoice smartform?

If it is a configuration scenario, then you can maintain two condition types for actual and market price and do a condition exclusion to pick the best price among the two.

In your pricing procedure give a subtotal after these condition types and copy the sub total to a condition type. Apply your VAT on this condition type which is a copy of your subtotal which comes from the condition exclusion between actual and manual price condition types

Edited by: Rohan Gudavalli on Jan 29, 2011 12:41 PM

Edited by: Rohan Gudavalli on Jan 29, 2011 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

I had set the two condition type for both Agreement value(net price ) and market value both.

Also created the line item vat for market vale (it is manualy)

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

As per my understanding of your requirement, I guess this is what you shuld do:

Step1: Create 2 condition types 1. ZAGR(for agreement) and 2. ZMKT (for market price)

Step2: Configure for condition exclusion between these two condition types and select the toption to pick the best price between these two.

Step 3: Your pricing procedure should be as follows:

10 ZAGR

20 ZMKT

30 Subtotal for Base Price (From 10 To 20)

40 ZREF (From 30 To 30)

Now this condition type ZREF would be copying the price from step 30. For that you need to define a new access seq with Sales Org as the access. Maintain a condition record for 100%. This setting will copy the subtotal into the ZREF condition type

Now say your tax condition type is ZAVT

In the pricing procedure give From 40 To 40 and maintain a condition record for 1%. This should completely resolve your issue. Let me know if you face any issues with this. This would definitely work.