cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while retrieving the attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SOAP to File scenario and the Soap channel has QoS as EOIO. In the mapping i am creating an attachment with a name, lets say "abc". I also have adapter module in the file channel that will retrieve this attachment, use the information in the attachment and write files to particular directory.

When i test this scenario with single message, the scenario works as expected, ie, the content of the attachment in Integrtion Server(in sxmb_moni) is same as the content of the attachment in the Adapter Engine.

When i test it with multiple mesages simultaneously, then there is mismatch in the attachment, ie, the content of the attachment in the Integration server and the Adapter Engine is different. It is seen that in the Adapter Engine the attachment is of another message that is tested.

As i am unable to figure out why this is happening for EOIO scenario, kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for static classes or methods, check for static variables.

You have to clear all of them.

Java mapping runs in EJB environment, so all instances of this beans might be reused by following call of the EJB.

When you just want to store information in mapping to use in adapter module, I recommend using dynamic configuration instead of an attachment. dynamic configuration is just made for such purpose.