cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Plant excise duty not getting calculated in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In the Indian Context, we have configured a new manufacturing plant with excise registration. I have maintained J1ID excise details of customer, material and condition record for excise duty. When i am creating the sale order system is picing the percentage of excise duty and condition record is found, but the excise duty is not getting calculated it shows zero value. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for your response the issues has been resolved.The solution was in the pricing procedure the condtion record for the calculation base for excise duty is not maintained due to which the excise duty was not getting calculated. After i maintained that it is calculating. Thank you once again.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to item condition tab and click "Analysis" button at the bottom. System will pop up a screen where you can see all those condition types. Click on condition type for ED and see what message is showing on the right screen. Maintain the value for those missing combination.

Also check your pricing procedure whether you have assigned the correct "From-To" step number against this condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply but i have checked the same this is details of the analysis of condition type.

ZBED 208 Condition record has been found

Access Message Description

01 009 Condition record is missing

02 009 Condition record is missing

10 102 Access not made (initialized field)

20 208 Condition record has been found

But when i am checking with another excise plant the same analysis message it showing please help.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check condition record for base price condition type is maintained in VK12 & It is flowing in sales order ?

Check(steps,sub total) pricing procedure in sales order header tab on V/08 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check the condition record combination on which combination and whom it has been created & finally UPDATE - redertermine taxes

please update

balajia