cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table field list download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im using Tx SE16 to download several tables that I need to work with, is there any way to download table's field list.

is there a way to switch the table header between table field names and user "readeable" field names?

Thx!

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

1. Table DD03m will list the data elements for each table. You can save the list in a local file by using the menu option System->List->Save->Local File

2. At the initial screen of SE16, menu option Settings->User Parameters-> Key Word setting will display either the Field name (technical name) or the Field label (user readable label)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Well there is a workaround to do that.

Extract one record from that table in the excel. You will get full list of columns/fields maintained in that table.

Copy the field name row and paste special > transpose in excel. This was you can get all the fields present in that table. You can change the settings to extract the field name or technical name of the fields in SE16 as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a QuickView referencing DD03M so that when I want info on field for a particular table, I just execute the view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I believe your question is not related to SAP MDM, it is for SAP ECC. if yes, please post the question in ECC forum (ABAP General).

Thanks

Aamir