cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM P&F Sample Termination Form Effective Date does not work correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied the start the standard HCM Processes and Form "Sample Termination form" and defined the back-end services as followed:

EFFECTIVE_DATE with the data element of Typing: DATUM

EFFECTIVE_ENDDA with the data element of Typing DATUM

with other fields from IT0001 and IT0006

As a result when i test my form from transaction code HRASR_TEST_PROCESS,

the system displays an error message stating "Change before earliest retro date 01/01/2003 acc.to date control rec.

The reason this message is displayed is because the system tries to create a record of the past date instead of the present or future date.

Did anyone has experienced the same issue before?

Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Jacqueline N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacqueline ,

Make certain that you first try for one infotype update e.g IT000. with effective date (EFFECTIVE_DATE).Since this EFFECTIVE_DATE is a default field I would not recommend to modify it.

If you are able to update it then you can go for other infotypes.Also always regenerate the ISR scenario when adding/removing the fields from the form scenario.

Make sure all configurations are done before going for testing.

Regards,

Aravind.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

In most cases you don't need to specify the ENDDA. EFFECTIVE_DATE is mapped to BEGDA (this is standard and cannot be changed - in most cases) and ENDDA will be 12/31/9999 when the 'Action' occurs. You are getting this message because your EFFECTIVE_DATE is before 01/01/2003 (or you may see a date on the form but it's probably not being passed correctly to the dispatcher).

THe error occurs because your effective date (begda) is before the retro date stored on infotype 0003 for the EE.

Thanks,

Derrick Banks

Banks & Company, LLC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dereck,

I removed the ENDDA from the fields binding. Therefore we're still experiencing the same problem. Maybe there is a problem with the program that passing the begda. Do you know the name of the program? So that we can debug it.

Thanks,

Jackie