cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Change Normal Correction Status from Consolidated to Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not exactly sure what steps were done or what error messages occurred during the process since I was not involved until later in the process, but a Normal Correction Transport was created and for some unknown reason, the Transport of Copies were not created and move to QA when 'Test Transport' action was selected. The Developer then selected 'Complete Development' and again the Transport of Copies were not created and move to QA. The Basis Team manually moved the Transport to QA and into the Production buffer outside of ChaRM. The Tester performed Sucessful Testing and the status of the Correction is now in Consolidated with the error 'Not all test transports have been imported'. The Transport was moved to production with the Normal weekly Maintenance Cycle and we cleared all of the errors on the Task List, but still can't change the status from Consolidated to Production. I tried using crm_socm_service_report to force the status change, but that also didn't work. Does anyone know how to force the status change? Thanks, Karen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Karen,

I found some notes related to ToC that maybe can help you to solve the issue. Please, check the notes below:

1244253 SDMJ:Switch from "Succesfully tested" not possible

1487968 Condition checks and Maintenance Cycle phase

1484959 Transport of copies: failded import not recognized

Best Regards,

Diego Fischer,

0 Kudos

Hello Karen,

In addition, I also found a workaround for this issue.

If you only want to change the status to "consolidated" you can follow the steps below:

Run T-code:SPRO

#¨SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide

#¨SAP Solution Manager

#¨Scenario-Specific Settings

#¨Change Request Management

#¨Extended Configuration

#¨Change Transaction

#¨Change Transaction Types

#¨Excute:Make Settings for Change Transaction Types

#¨SDMJ

Change E0009 30 IMPORT_OF_COPIES_OK from "cancel" to "warning",then set

the normal correction to next status.

After this, DO NOT FORGET TO SET "IMPORT_OF_COPIES_OK " BACK TO "CANCEL"

Best Regards,

Diego Fischer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

Thanks. We'll look at the notes. We don't want to change Configuration for just one Correction as other Corrections would also be affected while we change the Configuration.

Thanks,

Karen

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

Have you tried to release all the transports and import using your task list? The system is still checking for some transports which got released from DEV to QAS but was not moved from there. Try to pefrom the release and import from the task lists and enure from the STMS of DEV and QAS that nothing exists there unimported.

Rajeev