cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documatation for SRM scenario Service_Procurement_SupplierEnablement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am setting the interface between SRM (EBP) and SUS and using the scenario Service_Procurement_SupplierEnablement, so i tried to find some documentation for this, but i didn't find nothing. Somebody knows where can i find it? or What kind of adapter type i have must to use?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please search for the documentation in service market place.

Between EBP and SUS use proxies - adapterless communication through PI. Its delieverd along with PI content.

Just configurations are needed in PI.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Service marketplace & search for SRM_PDP Document, you can get configuration guide for SRM 7.0

For Communication channel settings for SRM to ECC, you need to configure Receiver HTTP Adapter for ECC & SRM as both the systems are working on Proxy & proxy only need reciver communication channel.

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

Setting up the scenario in SRM and PI is very easy. you have to import some SAP predefined standard package.

These package will be having the scenarios modeled in them. You have to import the same in XI Directory and generate the same.

The Package you need to install in XI -

SRM SERVER IC,

SRM_EXT_FUNC IC,

SRM-MDM CATALOG,

SRM_EXT_FUNC,

EA-HR,

EA-APPL,

SAP APPL,

SAP ABA,

SAP SRM SERVER

These are available in SAP Market place ( S-user required).

in the SWCV - SRM SERVER IC 7.0, there is a namespace - http://sap.com/xi/SRM/Basis/Global/IC

here you will find the scenario - Service_Procurement_SupplierEnablement.

Import this Integration scenario in XI Directory and generate. it will create the objects.

before generating the objects you need to create the EBP and SUS system in SLD and the related communication channel.

I have a demo video from SAP , if you need I can provide it to you.

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata

I have to implement SRM 7.0 --> PI 7.0 scenario. I already imported the Packages on PI Integration Repository but I don´t see any Message Mapping or Interface Mapping , is that correct??

Also I Generated the Integration Scenario in the Integration Directory and it seems it´s fine (there are missing Interface Mapping and Communication Channels)

I have read that the Adapter for the CC should be HTTP and alo some people said that should be XI , which one is correct??

Or ehre can I watch the video that you told?

Thanks in advanced

Emmanuel Rebolledo

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Emmanuel,

Yes you will not find the Interface mapping after the scenario generation. These SRM scenarios are Proxy communication scenarios and mainly involved with no change in structures.

Regarding the Communication channels, yes you have to create the channels first, before the scenario generation.

The SRM scenarios are mainly used with proxy communication and you have to create channels with adapter type XI.

In your case - the scenario is - Service_Procurement_SupplierEnablement . you have to create two receiver communication channels. this scenario mainly exchanges data between EBP and SUS. the integration happens with the below interfaces-

InvoiceConfirmation_Out, InvoiceRequest_Out, PurchaseOrderRequest_Out, ServiceAcknowledgementConfirmation_Out, SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out , InvoiceRequest_Out etc.

The Video I have uploaded to this link-

http://www.easy-share.com/1913995983/011000358700001939872008E.zip

Please download the same, you need WebX player as it is a .arf file.

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata

Thanks for your help, I saw your video and it was very helpful to me.

Cheers

Emmanuel

0 Kudos

Sugata,

It seems your video is deleted.can you send it to my id.

Thanks

Kush