cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting to FI is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Expert.

I created a new expense type DOBI, there after assign wage type to expense type, then assign symbolic account to wage type and finally Assign GL accounts for the symbolic account assigned

we have some troubles when we try to make a posting run in PRFI for the trip no. in which DOBI is expense type.

Error i am getting is

Rejected Trip: 0000000767 Per No. : 00009296

Table Entry not found in table 706k. Argument:

236517 00000000000000

Prog. Terminated.

I am FI not a HR consultant. Am i missing any step while creating expense type.Need you guidance to resolve this issue .

Thanks in advance

Bipin Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, check the table V_T706K especially for the wage type you have use in this expense type. Make sure that the customising is correct.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raynard fr your reply,

Is there kind of configuration required for symbolic account. I have one doubt on it

Actually Wage type(6517) and GL account has been provided to me by HR team. Since the GL account given to me is no were assigned to already existed wage type from +11 to +29. In assignment of Symbolic account to wage type i mentioned +30 and in GL to symbolic account assignment i created a new entry 130 aand assigned GL to that. Is it right way of doing or it required some more configuration.

Thanks

Bipin Tiwari

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bipin,

The error message tells that, there is no symbolic account assigned for the wage type which you have created.

The config steps which you have given seems to be ok, please check whether the same is assigned to the correct trip provison variant.

Best Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly check your symbolic account customising. You can follow the example in the IMG documentation.

Regards,

Raynard

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bipin,

Yes it is fine. First, always make sure the wage type mapped to the expense type is correct. Then assign symbolic account to GL a/c and then map the wage type to the Symbolic account.

Note: Wage types and G/L accounts should be mapped to Symbolic accounts.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bipin,

Yes it is fine. First, always make sure the wage type mapped to the expense type is correct. Then assign symbolic account to GL a/c and then map the wage type to the Symbolic account.

Note: Wage types and G/L accounts should be mapped to Symbolic accounts.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth