cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TADMSEC_04 - Should I take this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to take up SAP Security Certification (Booking Code C_TADMSEC_04) sometime during April/May 2011. I have worked in SAP R/3 Security module for close to 3 years now. Could you please let me know if it will be useful for my career if I take up this certification.

Also I have ADM 940, ADM 950 and ADM 960 study materials for this ceritification but the version seems to be of the year 2006. Are the latest ADM 940,950 and 960 any different from the ones that were available in 2006?

Please let me know. Thanks in Advance.

Sabrish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Himadama.

The thing is that my Company reimburses the Certification amount if I clear this exam. Thats what makes me wonder whether to take up this certification or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Could you please let me know if it will be useful for my career if I take up this certification.

My opinion is "waste of money". My SAP Security certification(S0004374315) didn't give me any value at all. I wonder even SAP company itself gives any importance for a certified SAP Consultant in their hiring process.

I recommend you to spend this money on some international recognized security certifications. Those exams cover in depth knowledge and best practices in security area.

Thanks,

Himadama