Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform, NACE, ME9F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am just a beginner with smartform.

I create a form with the tcode smartforms. However, when I go to the tcode ME9F, I can t display or print what I created.

When I check with tcode NACE, this is what I have:

Output Type: NEU

Application: EF

Medium: Print output

Program: SAPFM06P

FORM routine: ENTRY_NEU

Form:

PDF/Smartform Form: ZTEST

Type: SmartForm

Please enlighten what is the correct procedure to link my form ZTEST to the printing program and have the possibility to print via ME9F.

Note: I did no change in the printing program

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi HTO340,

I know its very old subject but I had same problem in nace.First you did all right.The problem is in Medruck program.Your smartform and the Medruck program language type is not matching.Because of this you couldn't see your smartform in ME9F.You can change the language type in smartform to Medruck language type or in program Medruck, there is a line like "form language='E"' you should change to your form language type.I know I couldn't explain it clearly but maybe it would be helpful.

Regards,

ZCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will see this

thank you

former_member361845
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are not able to see the output as the tcode call's the std output NEU.

Way is to create z* output type and assign your smartform name in NACE.

you and debug and check to understand which form is actually called....i hope you know how to debug.

(Keep break point at SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE)

This may help you !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create condition record ZNEU, as a copy of NEU.

Also create a z-program with the subrountine ENTRY_NEU and assign this Z-program, subroutine and your smartform to newly created condition record.

Inside your subroutine 'ENTRY_NEU' of Z-program, write your code in which you will call your smartform with the required data to be printed.

I hope this will help.

Best Regards,

Nikhil Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in SDN, there are lot of questions with regards to configuring SMARTFORMS in NACE

Also are you saying that ME9F does not propose an output? or you are not able to print your smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please where I can find the 'determination analysis' function?

I did not create any condition.

for ME9F, the system propose Medruck form , if the field Form is blank in the tcode NACE. if I make the sapscript form develloped in this field , this is what is proposed in ME9F.

please help

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create a condition record for the message type? Use the 'determination analysis' function from the PO messages (change/create) screen to determine why a message isn't proposed.