Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of Base price condition type depending on Item Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The requirement I have is as stated below:

There are two materials A and B that are individually sellable materials. But during a specific time period the company decides to give a scheme where in Material B is given as free when a particular quantity of material A is purchased. Irrespective of the scheme, material B can also be individually purchased during the scheme period.

Now in the former scenario where material B goes free with material A in the same order, the base price of material B should not go to revenue G/L but to a different G/L called Scheme G/L. To counter this scheme G/l there is another counter G/L into which 100% discount on base price to material B goes.

In the latter case, if material B is sold individually, then the base price should go to Revenue G/L and not scheme G/L and the 100% discount is not applicable.

Can you please guide me on how to configure this.

The approach I have taken is as follows:

The condition types for base price are ZBPR and ZBP1(reference condition type of ZBPR)

Item Categories to be considered: ZTAN and ZTNN (for material B going as free during the scheme)

The requirement is such that, whenever the item category for a particular material is ZTAN, the condition type to be picked must be ZBPR while the condition type ZBP1 must be deactivated.

Similarly, if the item category for the line item is ZTNN, then the condition type to be picked must be ZBP1 and the condition type ZBPR must be deactivated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have fulfilled this by doing rev acct determination in vkoa using item category and moving it up the order. Also I used a requirement in v/08 for 100% discount on free material.

This has resolved my issue and i am now closing this thread.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohan

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Apr 2, 2011 10:53 AM Since you have arrived at a solution, please change the status of the thread to "Answered"

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan,

Check whether is it possible with customization or ask your abapers to find an exit for this if it is available.

Regards,

Madhu.