cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR attendance through PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We are assigning 10 persons to a project. So we are making them as indivisual activities.

We also have created a work center through CNR1 and assigned cost center to it.

In the project we have made activity type indivisually so as to make control on Budget assigned to this WBS ( amount assigned though KP26.)

For the sake of work force planning we also asssign them after completion of work in Person Assign Tab.

When we book any person (100 Rs/Day) for 10 days , then 1000 Rs are planned against budget and when I confirm the activitity planned becomes actual.

So now management wants Salary of employee shud be with reference to PS system.

We have positive time management in HR.

So how to do it ??

Is their any alternative for the process I have stated above ?

Please Guide

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krisap,

Thnx for the reply. It was really a nice solution.

You suggested to use CN41N for HR reference purpose. When I confirm the activity, I wil confirm it at certain date. But I can not create filter to this report for Actual Start to Actual Finish of work for 01st Jan to 31st Jan.

So how to do that ??

Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Umesh,

Sorry for a late reply.

In CN41N, you can set filter as per your requirement.

-- select a column by right clicking on it. The column gets highlighted in yello & parallelly a pop up menu option window appears.

-- press escape so that the window disappears but still the column you selected will be still in highlighted mode.

-- now, go to filter -- general filter.

-- Pop up window appears. Go to Dates Tab. By default the Dates tab fields are for "Relative Dates". you find "Absolute Dates" button at the bottom. click on it.

--set your filter & execute.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ,

About FI cost center distribution , you mean to say I have to create Cost Center for each one of employee ?

Also in Work Force Planning , if I have book a person from 1st Feb to 28 th Feb. During progress I am shifting him say on 15th feb for project no.2. Then in CMP9 , when I run for 1st Feb to 28th Feb , shall I get all two project discription

Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Yes thier is common Work center with individual employees recognised by different activity types.

Salary means , management wants to capture which employee worked on which project for how much duration.

Means out of 30 days he work only for 20 days , then it shud be with reference to PS.

Also Is it a correct way we are following ?

Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Work force planning using work cener, work allocation to employees & monitoring of output and employee salaries both are different entities.

To capture work being peformed by each employee, you can monitor through various capacity planning transactions at employee level, work center level.

Employee salaries are being monitored in either HR records and FI (at cost center level of employee).

I my opinion both are different and I wish to have comments from our colleagues If I am wrong.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the scenario, Your Planned Work against an Activity (one employee = one activity) is 30 days & actual work while you confirm the activity is 20 days, for example.

As you know, you can get a standard PS report (say CN41N) showing 30 VS 20 days for that employee (may be the employee code or some other identification will be the activity description).

HR team may take this report as the basis to enter their calculations in their module.

There should not be any direct impact on the Calcluation of Employee salaries from PS workcenters.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

So there is a common Work center with individual employees recognised by different activity types,Is my understanding correct?

Also what is meant by salary with referance to PS?

Are you trying to extract the actual work done by an employee in a month from PS?