cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programm to be able to process TO in 902 and / or 916 (mass maintenance)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on an issue which is about that there are a lot of non posted TOs which would place the goods in the warehouse and put away the goods from warehouse so goods issue can be posted . The storage types 902 and 916 are overloaded with old documents. I wonder if a program can be run to post all TOs that can be posted at once.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Esra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have the Warehouse Activity Monitor configured (LL01) this will allow you to select all TO's and confirm them on Mass

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found a helpful thread for your issue.

regards,

Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your useful comment. We will definitely get benefit from it. I also wonder if it is possible to post goods issue for deliveries which already picked in mass maintenance.

Regards,

Esra

former_member316513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may check VL06I for inbound cases & VL06O for out bound cases. there you select the correct picking status & the correct overall GM status & fetch your report. now go to subsequent function & create TO to complete the process.

alternatively you can use LT10 to select the warehouse no & storage type 902. it will give you the list of material to be put away.

Regards,

Anubhab