cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Iview showing Delete button instead of Next Step

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts!

We are using standard EP iview to integrate with SAP MDM 7.1.

I am facing a issue in which "Approver" for Vendor repository is getting "Delete" button but same "Approver" for

other repositories is not getting "Delete" button.

Please suggest what can be the reason.

I have checked the network speed it seems fine,can there be an issue with Workflow load on server?

Please guide

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

EP iView shows those buttons, which are enabled in DataManager.

i. e. if you are getting Delete option in DataManager's workflow tab, then you will get delete button in EP for that user.

Generally Workflow Owner gets Delete rights on a workflow.

Check whether the user getting delete button is workflow owner or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

Workflow owner is Admin.But this problem only comes for Vendor workflows whereas for other Master data object there is no Delete.For the other Masters Admin is the owner of workflow and network has same bandwidth for all still only Vendor workflows have this problem.

I dont think authorization is a problem here,please huide what could be possible problem area.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

What is the value selected in "Send Next Step" property of "Start" step of your workflow?

Try setting this property value to "Anyone" (it should be other than "Owner").

Hope this will solve your problem. Please update us with result.

Make sure to test with newly initiated workflow, which has started after saving workflow changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind inputs.

SAP suggested to reexamine the MDM.xml file for the UWL,this could be potential area of the problem.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

If this is happening with all the users and not a specific user than check with the deployment / Basis team. Sometimes due to some TR version mismatch these things may happen. Confirm whether a code change has happened and has not moved? remote possibility but very much possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indraveer,

Please elaborate,your answer.Also are these transports referring to EP configuration.

Can there be possibility that MDM workflow design is causing this problem.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts!!

Seeking your kind gudance.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ravi