cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find SC in defining new DTR track

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created new Product and Software Component in SLD. In the process of creating/defining a new DTR track, I have to add required SCs. However, I cannot find the SC that I have created.

What is the cause of this problem and how do I resolve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must first click the Update CMS button on the Domain Data tab. CMS caches the SLD data it uses and you must refresh this cache after updating data in the SLD by clicking Update CMS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have actually tried that before. However, CMS is still not updated. I think I might have missed some permissions for my user. After I did that, "Update CMS" is now working. Thanks!

Could you also help me with this..

I am defining development components in NWDS. When I build the component, it returns this error message:

Build failed for <activity> (<component>) in variant "default": Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro. DC not found in DC syncdb

When I checked my activity>DC Metadata>Used DCs. <i>sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro</i> is already there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a Build Plugin, which is part of the SAP_BUILDT SC. These build plugin dependencies is automatically created when you create a DC, since they are needed to build the DC. Apparently you have not defined a Usage Dependency for your own SC with the SAP_BUILDT and/or you have not checked it in to your track and imported it to the Development stage.

All customer SC's need (at least) Usage Dependencies for the following SC's:

- SAP_BUILDT

- SAP_JTECHS

- SAP-JEE

In case you are on nw2004s and creating Portal applications, you also need EP_BUILDT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I have tried to check-in the files and it was successful. However, import failed. The ff error is displayed:

Error:CBS error on retrieving current mode:

caused by:<b>Incorrect content-type found</b> 'com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.ContentTypeImpl@f760f76' (Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.ContentTypeImpl@f760f76')

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have solved this problem. I added an authorization to my user since "Update CMS" does not actually update it. 😃