cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error SubScreen Does not exist

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error when I click sourcing option in SRM 7 server. When I checked the program SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS screen 1000 there was no ITS screen existing and I got the error. HTML view not found.

I have even maintained ~generateDynpro 1 in SICF under sa/ bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsoco01 service but I am still getting the same issue. Is there anything else which I can check to correct the issue?

-

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://********/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsoco01 was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SRD : Error ITS_SUBSCREEN_NOT_FOUND occured. P1=TAB_STRIP P2=bbpsoco01

The error occurred on the application server and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SRD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 7.0 UI is now WebDynpro ABAP. ITS UI was obsolete.

Regards,

Masa

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Since ITS is no longer used in 7.0 why is this error coming? Is some config issue or service pack issue? Thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

>when I click sourcing option in SRM 7

Wher is exactly this option? in Role menu or specific WebDynpro UI?

Regards,

Masa

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

in WebDynpro UI Under Purchasing->External Service Procurement->Perform Sourcing is being selected.

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was using the wrong option i believe.

in WebDynpro UI Under Purchasing->Transaction Processing->Create Purchase Order

I am getting the following error.

-

Portal runtime error.

An exception occurred while processing your request. Send the exception ID to your portal administrator.

Exception ID: 11:23_01/02/11_0133_23395551

Refer to the log file for details about this exception.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks portal side issue. Please check you have configured system alias and permission setting the Portal.

Regards,

Masa