cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Element not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiends,

Iam modifying the z smartform related to sales. I need to change the text element which is not existed in the smartform. But in the output, the data is getting displayed. As a test, I included some text in the window(where the data is getting displayed). In the output the included text is getting displayed ( which is overlapped on the previous data).

Iam unable to track from where the previous data is getting displayed.

If anybody faced this issue, please let me know the area of solution.

Thanking you in advance,

Best Regards,

Murali Krishna . T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

First note down the textelement name from the previous smartform. where the data is overlapping.

you can identify that by the position of the data in the layout with respect to your smartform.

And put a breakponint in the functionmodule which is generated from the smartform and search in the main program for your text element. you can check the conditions if any for the previous data print on your layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Plz make changes in the Global definition -> initialization with differect select queries to show the require data in which you wants to display the text. Put that thing in new variable and start declare that new variable in global declaration area and by that way, print that variable for the required output of text to be visible on smartform.

Regards,

Akg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the text object in SO10 wheather it is related to header object or not.

although problem is persist then use READ_TEXT funciton module. pass text ID, Name, Object, Langauage

and store in "TLINE" structure of one table.

Regards,

Kunjan

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for missing translations of texts in the Smartforms, via SE63, also check in header of the form the original language of the form.

Regards,

Raymond

former_member361845
Participant
0 Kudos

check if some include exist in smartform or some so10 (standard text) in main window.

however i feel you are missing something chck throughly ...even the driver prgrm ...It may help you...