cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIPMENT COST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a freight condition type ZFR1 in the Sales Pricing Procedure.Now I am trying to transfer the the shipment cost in my billing document.For that the condition type has been marked as statistical in the pricing procedure.What else is required to be done.Can someone please specify the steps in detail.

Regards.

Saurav M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you want to transfer shipment cost to the billing document.

then

follow this steps:

Billing Pricing Procedure u2013 V/08 u2026

Select u201CD - Copy Pricing elements unchangedu201D in the column, u2018Pricing Typeu2019

Copy Control changes from Delivery to

Billing Document Type  VTFL

Select Delivery Type, Billing Type and the Delivery Type Item Category

Select u201CPrice Sourceu201D as F-Shipment Costs (Default: E - Delivery/Order)

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

One Sales Order has been split into seven deliveries.

I want to assign the deliveries to the three stages separately.For example delivery 1-5 will be assigned to the preliminary leg and 6 will be assigned to the main leg and 7 should be assigned in the subsequent leg.

How is this possible.

I have indicated the shipment cost relevance indicator in the MAIN LEG ONLY.However when I am creatiing SHIPMENT COST by using TCode VI01 all three legs are displayed and the transfer checkbox is active for all three stages.Why is this so and what is the setting so that only the the stage which is relevant for Shipment cost is active/displayed in the Ship.Cost Creation form.

Someone plzzzz guide me.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also the condition type in shipment cost document and billing pricing procedure needs to be same.

Thanks

Refer this - its good -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/5f/e411bb044411d2bf5d0000e8a7386f/frameset.htm

Edited by: S Chak on Jan 28, 2011 11:04 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Also the condition type in shipment cost document and
    billing pricing procedure needs to be same

Not necessarily to maintain in sales pricing procedure. If configuration is made for shipment cost, then it is enough to maintain the condition type in Transportation Pricing Procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the input. Its has cleared my concept. Looking forward to your inputs in my answers where ever necessary.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I have direct shipment (only one stage through road). I do have two vendors against this shipment . one is handling agent and second is forwarding agent .Under PARTNER Tab i have assigned two different vendors but my stage is only one where forwarding agent is copied from delivery header.When I am calculating shipment cost (VI01) only one line item is created and which is against forwarding agent(CR) only .If i make any changes in shipment item category and assignment of item category to

shipment cost doc then its making two line item in VI01 but all are against forwarding agent .Please help how to calculate shp cost for different vendors .

Regards