cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner List/Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a way to generate a list of all the BPs defined in SolMan, as well as their Identification Numbers (and perhaps their last activity date...)?

Excel output format would be OK.

Over the years, 4000+ BPs are been created and we would like to have an insight on active/obsolete BPs...

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Nenad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nenad,

Is it possible to use BAPI_BUPA_SEARCH as mentioned in this thread?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

thanks for the answer. However - I couldn't find needed data with this Function ( I am not saying it can't be done - but I am not a programer or developer so I wasn't able to find usefool data.)

Anyway, I find some kind of a solution:

- find the "identification name" table:

tx BP - search for any entry, go to "Identification" tab, select one Identification number (for. ex. "SM1 0029856444 100 johndoe";

- find the table name:

enter F1, in new window click on "Technical information" button, see the table name VBUT0ID

- tx SE16

enter table name WITHOUT "V": BUT0ID;

- select the button "Contents" (or "CtrlShiftF10);

Data browser for table BUT0ID will be opened. Enter the filter or live all empty to get all theBP entries.

In the output view you will find a table containing "BP number" (SAP logicaly named the column "Partner"), ..., and column "IDnumber".

Edit> Download... as Spreadsheet (for ex.) - enter location and open it with M$ excel...

That worked for me. It would be nice if I could have some more data like "created, last activity" or something, but...

Thanks again for info though, I'll try to find a ceveloper/ programer , with some spare time to try your solution.

Cheers,

Nenad

p.s. - there was few more BP's found in table BUT000 (entries for organizations and groups, for example) - so it is possible to combine the tables...

Answers (0)