cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while configuring credential for Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While configuring Credential i am getting an error as popup. But when I click on OK, I am able to see the .pfx file in the top.

<b>Error Details:</b>

An error occurred while updating the credential expiry for alias 'ReaderRights':

com.adobe.service.sap.configuration.ConfigurationException:Unable to load keystore from credential. Please ensure the password is correct.

We have not received any password from SAP, only there was one password to download the file.

After all I am trying print forms, not an interactive form. But when I deploy and run it shows error.

<b>Error Details:</b>

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Error during call to AdobeDocumentServer: Processing exception during a "UsageRights" operation.

Request start time: Sat Nov 26 11:54:53 GMT+05:30 2005

com.adobe.ProcessingError: Credential login error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINNT\Temp\adobewa_J2E_00_1015779131\DM8997397967410486296.dir\DM-8285166541278556430.tmp

Specific error information:

$$$/PDF/PDFCredentialLoginFailure2=error while logging into credential ^0

GeneralError: Operation failed.

SecurityHandler.login:-1:

Could not open Digital ID file with the password provided. Please try again.

Please suggest the solution.

Thanks,

SA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Be sure that all the services related to Adobe Document Services are started (IIOP in dispatcher and server, Document services, PDF manipulation module and XML form module). You have to start them before registering the credential.

Also, did you register the correct password provided with the credential ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you assigned the certificate to an user, in standard ADSUser, correct?

this user has also the role assigned or is part of the group, which has the ADSCaller-Role assigned?

also please check that for the useraccount "Password never expires is set"

Former Member
0 Kudos

... and also that the flag "No password change required" is checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still I have not got any solution for this. But my bigest problem right now is, I am using print form and there is no interactive feature. There is lot of forum posts where it is specified that, credentials is not required for print forms..... But when I try to deploy the Adobe application I get below error....

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Error during call to AdobeDocumentServer: Processing exception during a "UsageRights" operation.

Request start time: Thu Nov 24 20:00:50 GMT+05:30 2005

com.adobe.ProcessingError: Credential login error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINNT\Temp\adobewa_J2E_00_1015779131\DM400443135109740914.dir\DM-4094495003961307306.tmp

Specific error information:

$$$/PDF/PDFCredentialLoginFailure2=error while logging into credential ^0

GeneralError: Operation failed.

SecurityHandler.login:-1:

Could not open Digital ID file with the password provided. Please try again.

General error information:

IDL:com/adobe/document/pdf/CredentialLoginFailure:1.0

Please suggest....

Thanks.

SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just an info.

I am in SP14.

and I am able to logon in http://<server>:<port>/AdobeDocumentServices/Config with user ADSUser. and the test works fine.

Thanks,

SA