cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit PO on approval after any change is going in to Error in process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a problem where one a LIMIT PO is created and ordered and if we make any chnage in the PO the status is changed to Awaiting Approval and on approval, the status is setting as Error in Process (EIP) instead of Ordered.

Application Monitor show following errors - The data entered is correct and have no issues. Not sure wht change is not updating in backend and showing EIP.

Instance of object type PurchaseOrder c ould not be changed

Purchase order still contains faulty items

In case of account assignment, please enter acc. a ssignment data for item

PurchOrder Transfer failed

This is issue is coming after applying SP 15

Thanks,

Piusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lisa_pallas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have recently patched our ERP system to SP 18 and SRM is on SP 15 and we are experiencing a similar issue, although our issue is with using statistical order codes linked to cost centres on normal orders not limit orders which are not transferring to the backend correctly.

I have a high priority OSS call open with SAP and as of yet haven't had a response, I suspect they are looking into a note.

Before finding this issue, we had an issue with General Ledger codes not transferring to the backend from SRM, SAP advised they had changed the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 to bring it into line with ME21N.

In doing so, it resulted in us needing to change our config and apply various notes, some of the notes below may be of use to you:

It is possible all of these issues are linked to the BAPI change but I am waiting for SAP to get back to me to see if it is.

I also have another issue, again in the monitors I have the error:

PurchOrder : Purchase order still contains faulty items

PurchOrder : Sum of quantities >2< larger than total quantity

PurchOrder : Transfer failed

Have any of you got this issue and able to provide any information? I'm continuing to investigate but I think I may need to raise another OSS message as I can not see anything wrong with the purchase orders.

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Have you got any notes related to this Limit PO. Kindly help us since we are facing this issue after going for upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6. Our EP1 system uses SRM 4.

regards,

Kannan B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you got any solution for this.

Please privide us.

Thanks in advance.

Anil