cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

While iam trying to cancel invoice in throuhg VF02, the sysytem is giveing message as incorrect, where as my delivery document is cancelled

When i see in log its , displays message as billing document already cancelle,

but no cancellation document generated,

in table the posting status is C, which means created,

Kindly help me

Regards

jj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to cancell the invoice,first it should release to accounting,check the accounting document for the invoice which you want to cancell,if it is not released to accounting,first release it.To release to accounting go to VF02 give the invoice number and click on green flag "release to account" once it get complete,go to VF11 and cancell the invoice.

regards

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, key in the sale order and check the document flow. Update the forum what system shows.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue is , firstly delivery , billing and excise inv created,

then the whole cycle was reversed, but the billing document is still showing as posted, wnere as delivery document is cancelled

when i go the log it shows as billing document already cancelled

in the document flow of billing ,it is not displaying the cancellation document,

if i check in VBFA table its cancellation document is generated what can be the reason

Regards

jj

Edited by: jahangir jahangir on Jan 31, 2011 9:01 AM

Edited by: jahangir jahangir on Jan 31, 2011 9:01 AM

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the my previous replay really applies.

Did you read the SAP note [406693|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/406693] ?

Best regards,

Ivano.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello JJ,

probably the billing document has been really already cancelled.

The problem is that, if the delivery has been deleted, it is not visible in the document flow.

Please check the SAP note [406693|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/406693]

Ivano.