cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery is happening when material is not available in MMBE..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing a problem, I found when a certain material ABCD is not available in MMBE as unrestricted stocks but the delivery is happening..Plz explain me how this can be possible?? Plz reply me soon..

Regards,

JEET

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz find the answer which I worte..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeet,

It seems that negative stock are allowed at plant level and also at storage type level for removal strategy. If the negative stocka are allowed you can create the delivery even if stock is not available in the respective storage type.

Please check the following settings

SPRO>>Logistics Execution>>Warehouse Management>>Strategies>>Stock Removal Strategies

Now execute the strategy and select the combination of warehouse number and storage type

check whether under stock removal control the negative stocks allowed must be ticked.

Also if the replinishment control is defined as manual you can also do the post goods issue even if stock is not available in unrestricted stock.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, nothing is worikng out..there are 2 materials .which have same situation but for one the delivery can not be possible because no material available in MMBE..but for another one the delivery is happening....Plz guide me..though I have checked all the conditions mentioned above...

regards,

JEET

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please let me know the

features of 2 MMR's

so that we can analyse further them

please check the REQURIMENT TYPES which is flowing from CONFIG with relevant to these two material types.

please check and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do the both materials belong to same plant and same storage locations.

Please check the settings for plant and tsorage locations settings for nrgative stocks also;

Transaction code in customizing is OMJ1

under following path : IMG>>Materials Management>>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory>>Goods Issue / Transfer Postings>>Allow Negative Stocks.

Check the indicator settings at both plant and tsorage location level.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

but OMJ1 is used at plant and storage location level not at material level i think so.

please check the same and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeet,

I dont think that both materilas are having the same values. Somewhere there must be a loop like in material types, strategy types, Requirements type, Checking groups....etc

Plaese compare both the materials thouroughly with each and every field for the values and are you posted the stock for both the materials in the same way?

I dont think its a system error but happened somewhere manually while maiantainig the values and please let us know what you have done as of now completely. So that we can try to clear your error.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh Durgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

the root of the error was easy but was difficult to find..Just there was one customized prog which was changing the order item category (A) to delivery item cat (B) in delivery. A was not relevant for Avl. check but B was relevant ..Thats why the error was occuring...

Regards,

JEET

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery creation will be allowed as long as you have a confirmed schedule line on that day. However if stock is not there, it will not allow you to either pick or post PGI after creating the delivery. The control is actually in these processes and not just for delivery creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check MD04.

&

check the inconsistencies on SDRQCR21 in SE38.

hope this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeet,

I think the material is reserved or against a specific allocation procedure.Thats the reason the reason the PGI is happening against that reserved stock or allocation process

Plaese check in MMBE where the stocks are maintained in plant and also check in your Delivery doc from which area of the plant the stocks are going out.

This should give you the clear picture.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh Durgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In T-code 0VLP, select the Item category (you can find the same in delivery) and make settings for Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jeet,

go to sales order select the material

edit - check availability.

if stock is not there then it has to show 0 EA is availabile for delivery.

and it has to throw an error.

please check and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked ..but nothing is coming..means showing no error