cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amounty column is not displayed in settlement rule of wbs element

0 Kudos

Hi

I have created settlement profile by checking amount settlement.Assigned this settlement profile to project profile .but after settlement of wbs element or creation of wbs element i am not able to see amount column in settlement rule.

am i missing anything?

with thanks & regards

Hara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After reaching the "Maintain Settlement Rule:Overview" screen of the WBS element.Click on Goto-->Settlement Parameters,and check whether your settlement profile is maintained out there.Though it will come automaticaly after assigning it to project profile.Just have a check.

Edited by: ravi kumhar on Jan 28, 2011 8:00 AM

Edited by: ravi kumhar on Jan 28, 2011 8:01 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked. My settlement profile has been already maintained there.but still in settlement rule amount column is not displayed.

Reagrds

Hara

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the configuration of the settlement profile allows amount

0 Kudos

yes. amount indicator is checked in settlement profile.

After somany trial & error i have found if in investment profile if i select summary settlement i can able to see amount column.

if i select line item settlement in investment profile, i am not able to see amount column.

Regards

hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thats right.

Line item settlement control in Invst Profile will not allow Amount settlement option even though the settlement profile is maintained for that.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was a good analysis Haran.

As mentioned by Krisap, you cannot use an amount settlement when you are settling by line items.

0 Kudos

Thanks for all of u.

Answers (0)