cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Stock Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

I received a request from someone to move the field minimum stock level into scope, so that they could see this field on the MRP 1 view. They said that they had seen this field on the MRP 1 view before, but they are no longer able to see it. There are multiple people at the moment that have access to the IMG objects, so it is possible that someone moved this out of scope without informing the MDM team at my company.

I tried to locate this field to move it back into scope, but I am unable to locate the field. I was hoping that someone could tell me what the field and table name is for the minimum stock level, so that I can configure this field to being back in scope.

I'm also thinking maybe it isn't appearing on the screen because this isn't even a field that you can set the field status against; I may be wrong in my thinking though.

Any information you could provide would be appreciated.

Krista

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some one must have changed status of this field in IMG. Let's try this,

You can go to IMG>Logistic General>Material Master-->field selection -->Maintain field selection for data screens.

your field technical name is 'MABST' and field selection group is 51 (in std SAP). check the status...it must be set to "Hide". hence you are not able to see the field.

Consult with MM consultant...he should be able to help you.

Cheers,

Rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

MABST is for Maximum stock level field, not Minimum stock level. Do you have this information for a Minimum Stock level field?

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ohh sorry my mistake...:(

I donot see anything with name 'Minimum STock Level' in MM...As per my understading field "Reorder Point" on MRP 1 is use stock falls below mentioned quantity. PLease double check with Business for the name and functionality of the field.

Sorry about earlier ans.

Thanks

Rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krista

As i understand you told about portal content for mdm?

For each field in mdm repository we have some property.

please check "Hide Table" property or "Display Field" property

in Additional in portal view's you can set visability for fields and attributes

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. I'm looking to change the field status of this within ECC though not MDM.