Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHD0 and TCODE PC00_M10_CLJN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read the "how to" on creating a transaction variant from the link below.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Transaction%20Variant%20-%20A%20Step%20by%20Step%20Gui...

I'm having some issues in step 2. I'm not getting a pop up after I try executing & clicking the green check icon. I"m wondering if SHD0 works only for certain transactions? I did a search on SHD0 and couldn't find anything related to this issue i'm having.

-Wes

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know for which transaction are you creating the variant for?

Step2 deals with copying the screen of transaction and providing you option to customize the screen and the fields in there i.e creating a screen variant(for each screen of transaction) which are automatically assigned to your transaction variant.

Please note help/input screens(i.e F1 or F4), selection screens, confirmation popups within tcode or save list popups etc are not copied while creating the screen variants for your transaction variant.

You may refer SAP note 331360 which explains scenerios like yours.

Also, transaction variants can be created only for dialog and reporting transactions only.

Thanks

Sandipan

0 Kudos

The transaction is PC00_M10_CLJN. There's a check box for totals only that i'm trying to hide from the user.

0 Kudos

This is because, the initial screen of tcode PC00_M10_CLJN is a Selection screen which is not copied into the screen variant that is created for your Transaction variant.

You can alternately try using GUIXT script to adjust the screen of the transaction as per your requirement. There are lot of information on help.sap.com if in case you want to refer for GUIXT.

Thanks

Sandipan

Edited by: Sandipan Choudhury on Jan 28, 2011 6:07 PM