SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPAYH table deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The report RFKPYD00 deletes the data created by a payment run in tables DPAYH/DPAYP. My issue is that we are not executing the report either as a batch job or online still one month data only available in these tables. I am thinking that this report RFKPYD00 is attached to FPY1 transaction code and whenever FPY1 executed the data(30 days before) deletion happened in these tables . Whether this is correct. Can someone please assist in this?

Regards,

Sreenu

4 REPLIES 4

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Programme RFKPYD00 does the job of deletion but as you have mentioned that you have not executed it since long , then in that case i would recomment please check the following FM FKK_PAYMENT_RUN_DELETE_MASS is it being used in other Z programmes ?

As it does the damage in the programme . Also go through event 690 is there any custom code written .

Revert back if still having issues .

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

Thank you for your reply. I have checked all our Z programs and FM FKK_PAYMENT_RUN_DELETE_MASS is not used. Also I checked the event 690 and there is no custom code written. Can you please suggest?

Regards,

Sreenivas

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Now what i would suggest is , ask your BASIS team whether the change logs can be extracted for the table .

As there is a functionality of activating the logs in the table by setting a parameter in RZ10.

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Thank you very much.