cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caculation Formulas for water and Electricity consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want to include water consumption and electricity consumption as conditions to a lease out, which are apportionable and assignable to a settlement unit.

Now i want to assign calculation formulas to these conditions, apparently there is no caculation formula to which i can assign to these attributes.

Wat can i do to have the calculation formulas of these conditions . Should i implement the baldi implementation for this .

Your favourable response is greatly anticipated.

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

could you please provide more details about your requirement. Which kind of calculation do you need?

If water or electricity should be distributed to tenants by consumption usually the consumption is measured by meters for the rental units. Conditions for water or electricity are defined then for advance payments during the settlement period.

Do you have other requirements?

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franz

I need to assign the calculation formula to the condtion advance payment , for water and advance payment for electricty. I need to define suitable calculation formulas for these attributes, for in the standard system i can not find any that can caluculate these attributes. For electricity kwh and water m3. How can i set up these within the system.

Thank You in advance

Regards

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz

I get your point then . When yu assign meters to rental units for the water and electricity , the consumption is calculated at that level. Conditions for water and electricity are then defined for advance payments, for the settlement of these attributes. Thank you for the contribution. I had formally thought that yu create condition water consumption, and assign caculation fomula to it, condition electricity consumption and again assign calculation formula to it. Thank yu very much for the contribution the mist around is over.

Very much regards

David