cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unblock billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have sales documents with billing plan, the billing dates are blocked automatically.

I need a report in order to unblock the billing dates.

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Juan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

then please take the fields which you want and generate a Z report if standard SAP is not giving a solution.

please check and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The billing plan is copied to the sales document from the billing plan created in customizing. Whenever you create a new billing plan, it is assigned with an auto generated number. If the billing block is set in the billing plan, it will reflect in the sales document. If you do not want the billing block, remove the block in the billing plan and save. Tcode. OVBM.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K Bharathi

I need the billing block, this is not the problem.

But when i have to create the billing document, i want a report which take of the billing block automatically.

Please let me know if im not clear.

Best regards!

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code V23 to find the sales orders with billing block and if you want to release those sales order from billing block, use t.code V.23.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva Ram ,

The report i need is for Billing block for billing plan.

Trx v23 and v.23 does not see sales documents with this kind of block.

Best regards.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may try VF04. In the selection screen uncheck the box No Docs with billing block and then execute. This may help you to get the list of sales orders with billing block. To remove the billing block, you can still try to use V.23.

If the above does not help you, then you need to develop a Z-report with the help of an ABAP'er to list the items with billing plan block and further to release the billing blocks.

Check this thread, similar questions was asked by a user, and it looks there is no standard report available for this.

Regards,