cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple instance of idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using idoc to file scnerio.When i am testing idoc using we19 its working fine.But its always created 1 XML message for any number of idoc.I want to create seprate xml for each idoc.please suggest me.

Below is source side view:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<YDEBMAS_AM>

<IDOC BEGIN="">

<EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="">

<TABNAM/>

<MANDT/>

</EDI_DC40>

<E1KNA1M SEGMENT="">

<MSGFN/>

</E1KNA1M>

</IDOC>

<IDOC BEGIN="">

<EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="">

<TABNAM/>

<MANDT/>

</EDI_DC40>

<E1KNA1M SEGMENT="">

<MSGFN/>

</E1KNA1M>

</IDOC>

</YDEBMAS_AM>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using idoc to file scnerio.When i am testing idoc using we19 its working fine.But its always created 1 XML message for any number of idoc.I want to create seprate xml for each idoc.please suggest me.

Two settings you need to do:

1.IN the partner profile WE20-select the receiver partner,in the outbound side select the message type and double click.Check what the Outbound Options has been set.Maximize packet size,change Output mode to 999 or so.

2.Come to PI ESR,make a external definition of the IDOC that you have imported and go to the XSD change its maximum occurrence to 999 or so (it should not set like that by default).Use that External definition instead of the idoc interface for ur use.

Now you are sending the packet from ECC in collection and PI is capable of holding those in collection .

Check it.

Cheers,

Abhishek Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the file name you are using...

if there is no unique file name..then the data will get replaced every time you trigger idoc..

check the file naming convention you are using..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

i want to create multiple instance of idoc in 1 file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you set File construct mode as append in File receiver adapter

Regards

Rajesh