cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can I know the authorization for my user Id in XI? Coz I heard BPMs can be executed only if I have XISUPER or XIADMIN authorization?

Where can I look into to find about my authorizarion?

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jai,

Go to SAP Log On Pad --> Log in using your User ID --> go to Transaction SU01 --> Give your User --> Display --> Roles and Groups and Profiles will help you know the Authorization you have.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

This is a detailed step by step procedure for creating a user:

- On your SAP Web AS host, create the user below with at least the following parameters (transaction SU01).

User : XISUPER

Last name (Tab: Address) : <your_name>, for example XI Super

Password / User Type (Tab: Logon Data) : <init_password> / Dialog

Role (Tab: Role) :

AP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC

SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER SAP_XI_MONITOR

The SAP_XI* roles are composite roles

- Save, and exit SU01

- You must now log on to the Integration server host with the user XISUPER, to switch the initial password to a valid password.

- You must restart the J2EE engine to transfer the user creation to the J2EE

Also go through this link for more details,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/95d7d490-0301...

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

As told by Bhavesh, using the tcode SU01 and giving your user_id, u get to see a series of tabs.

Just go to the Profiles tab. Over there u should have the SAP_ALL profile in order to activate ur BPM.

Regards

Neetu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

You have to activate your BPM before you can use them. To do this, go to sxi_cache, doubleclick on Integration processes, select your BPM and click on Repeat activation.

To see the authorization, you go to <b>system->utilities->Display authorization Check.</b>

Regards,

Divija.