cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any body please provide some input in which tables document and its related characteristics will be stored. I have searched tables like CABN, CABNT, CAWN, CAWNT..etc... But i didn't find related data where it will be stored. Can any body please help me how the DIR and its related characteristics will be stored in data base?

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

otto_schnyder
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

In case you use INOB

Have a look to View KSSK_INOB (TA-Code SE16N). Select entries 'DRAW' in field OBTAB. Provided your system uses INOB (See in customizing of class type 017)

The list shows the keys of document Info Record an the internal class nr. in field OBJEK.

Hope it helps

Kind regards, Otto Schnyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Exactly we have a req. to develop a report based on the user input which are all the documents have been linked to any object link for e.g: "Functional Location". In the input screen we have provided DIR meta data fields like Doc.No, Type, Part, Version, User, Status, Date To, Date From, Class Type, Class. And one more field called "Object Linking Reqd" with "Yes" or "No" values. By default it will be yes. And we made Doc. Type as Obligatory field. Once the user has selected any data in the input screen, with details like Document Type, Class Type and Class. The related characteristics has to be displayed, After displaying all the characteristics user can select any one of the characteristic with document type and search for the documents. Based on the search input all documents has to displayed. For e.g: if user has selected one Document type, "Object Linking Reqd" as Yes, selected class Type 017 and related class. It will display all characteristic. If any characteristics has drop down all values has to be displayed. After giving some input data if user has executed the report. The report has to be display all the documents which are not be linked. It is almost same as "CV04N" search report. Except the Object Linking feature. If you have come across this kind of scenario. Please provide me some more inputs.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For characteristic values please check table "AUSP" passing comlete DIR as value for parameter "OBJEK"

Regards

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some of the common tables associated with DMS that you may explore are:

DRAW - captures meta data like document number, type, part,version et-al

DRAD - captures object links details for a DIR's

DRAT - captures shorttext details for a DIR

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar