Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transit declaration vs custom declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in Custom Mgmt I assigned the GTS doc Type CULOEX to my SAP pro forma invoice,

but when I transfer the billing doc, GTS create a transit document instead of an Export Custom Declaration.

My question is the following: where I should declare that my FTO is not an Authorized Consignor but just a simple Exporter?

Thanks

A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create an Authorization for Transit for the FTO then, according to customizing point SAP Global Trade Services / SAP Customs Management / General Settings / Communication Processes / Define Determination for Activity Sequence

The system will choose (lets assume you are doing this for Switzerland to have an example) CUSCH, 04,VVEX -> EXEC where Exec is the activity sequence for Transit.

So you have 3 options. 1. You change the cutomizing to EXEA instead of EXEC or, you make the Authorization for your transit invalid.

Of course I would recommend the 2nd option.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marc,

thanks for your answer, it was very helpful.

Now I'm just wondering where I should entry the Authorization if my Swiss customer it is not an Authorized Consignor but just an exporter.

Best Regards.

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For usage of E-DEC ( Swiss Customs) one does not need an authorization. Once you have registered at customs you will receive a TIN and BIN number which you can maintain in the transaction /SAPSLL/BP_MAIN_COMP and /SAPSLL/BP_MAIN_BIN.

You only need an Authorization to open a Transit yourself.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (0)